Welcome To ✦ littlecuteladybird.blogspot.com ✦ ..Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard
✦ Domokun ✦

Monday 7 May 2012

: (╥_╥) touching :'(

Assalamualaikum w.b.t/لسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ... ♥...





I wish you could read this ;

Awak.
I'm sorry for everthing.
Seriously, I really didn't mean to hurt you in any way.
This is what I have to sacrifie about.
Like I said, I will do anything for your happiness.
Again, I'm so sorry because It's all my fault.
Instead, I made you badly hurt.
And maybe I should say Goodbye to you eventhough it hurts me like hell
But believe me, Deep in my heart
I'm still loving you, Yes I do.
I'm sorry.





I'M SORRY for not listening to you when you're giving advice to me .
 It's because I was so tensed up about my life and you just butt in like as if you know everything .
I'M SORRY that I ignored you when you tried to talk to me . 
I'm not the girl who's very carefree and has nothing on her mind . 
I had many work to settle at that time and everyone wanted me to do something for them .
I'M SORRY that I scolded you for no reason . Why can't I ? 
You've been raising your voice at me the whole time and you don't hold any respect for me . So why should I ?g that I wanted .
I'M SORRY because I hurt you . I didn't mean it .

I'M SORRY for not being good enough for you . I did my best for everyone . :')

I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry I hurt you,
I regret it, I do.What I did, I regret
So lets make up and forget. 
I'M SORRY !

* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BUCHUQ MACEM *shahrul rizal 

0 comments:

 
All Right Reserved @ 2012.
✦ Domokun ✦ Land Was Design By Nabila Medan.